Piano, Violin, Viola & Cello Lessons
Live Music for Weddings & Parties
Accompanying
Lesson Info Email: David@cranemusicstudios.com
Serving Salt Lake and Utah Counties -- Phn:801-599-9710

Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to my music blog!


Welcome to my music blog!

I am excited to finally have this website underway. The Wedding section should be completed shortly. I hope to start adding recordings of my playing soon. The student section will be set up within the next couple of weeks. That will allow students to schedule make-up lessons and see the available times. They will also be able to see where they are scheduled for the week.

This blog will be periodically updated with articles about music, teaching along with links to great music websites. I hope that my students and their parents(for the younger ones) will check back often and find tips on practicing, technique discussions and much more.

Always feel free to comment, or send an email. Click here for my most recent post!

See ya around,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment