Piano, Violin, Viola & Cello Lessons
Live Music for Weddings & Parties
Accompanying
Lesson Info Email: David@cranemusicstudios.com
Serving Salt Lake and Utah Counties -- Phn:801-599-9710

Monday, November 8, 2010

New Music Project

New Music Project




I was recently able to collaborate with Johnny Cowan on his new CD, In the Key of Faith. It was an amazing project that I am proud to have been a [small] part of. I got involved when Johnny's wife, Heidi, started cello lessons with me. So long story short, I went and recorded the cello part to three of the tracks. They turned out awesome!! I then got to play with the band for the release concert. I've played my cello just about everywhere else, but this is the first time I've played in a band. Hopefully, not the last.

The concert was recorded, so he may be putting videos of it on his website, but the tracks are already there and should be up on iTunes soon. They're all good, but you can hear me on Well Done, You Answer Me and Weary Eyes. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment